GapGun FOV 7 - Measure Scratches, defects, fasteners, chamfers and profiles, turbine blades, small gap, flush, radii.
7 reasons to choose the GapGun
1. Small, light and ruggedly designed. The GapGun can take multiple measurements of most surface shapes up to ten times faster than other gages.
2. No surface damage. Laser triangulation technology means the GAPGUN never touches the measurement area.
3. The measurement head may be removed from the GapGun’s body and attached to a robot or coordinate measuring machine.
4. The GapGun does not need to be connected to a PC by a cable. It may be connect to the PC by 802.11 Wi-Fi.
5. Photographs may be uploaded to the GapGun’s large color touch screen to give operators pictorial and written directions.
6. The GapGun’s statistical process control system software makes planning, collection and analysis of data easy.
7. The GapGun allows dramatic improvement in measurement repeatability and reproducibility as it conforms to QS9000-MSA.
Super Hi-Resolution FOV7 GAPGUN HEAD
Application: Aerospace high accuracy gap and flush, large fasteners.
Field of view: 15m/0.06"
Max gap & flush: 10mm / 0.4"
Resolution: 25u / 0.001"
WLAN or LAN data connection
Color Touchscreen Display
Two Rechargeable Batteries
300 degree head rotation
Automotive Customers who use the GapGun:
Aerospace Customers who use the GapGun:
For more information...
Click Here or
Call Accurex at: 1-800-535-5798