Aicon TubeInspect P8, an automated 3D tube measurement system:
- Consists of eight GigE cameras that provide fast, automated 3D measurement of tubing, brake lines, hydraulic lines, exhaust pipes and molded tubes.
- Includes Aicon Bending Studio software providing a COMPLETE analysis of tube shape and tube profile, not just at the bend points.
- Integrates direct feedback to CNC tube bending machines, allowing for quick corrections for out of spec tubes and faster set-up of new tube designs.
- Requires no special fixtures or holding devices. Tube measurements and analysis are completed within seconds after placing part into TubeInspect P8 cell.
- Suspend tubes along their entire length, reducing the problem created by systems that only support tubes in a few locations.
- Compares tubes directly to CAD models or to a master tube. A go/no-go output indicator shows all areas in or out of tolerance.
TubeInspect applications include:
- High volume production.
- Online corrections to bending machines.
- The requirement to eliminate test equipment and reduces changeover time.
- Prototype production.
- Quality assurance for tube manufacturing.
- Reverse engineering of sample tubes.
TubeInspect P8 awarded Gold Medal at Control Tech
TubeInspect P8 featured in TPJ
TubeInspect P8 - The new precise 3D tube and wire benchmark
For more information...
Click Here or
Call Accurex at: 1-800-535-5798
Check out related products at the following links
The P8 is the best new TubeInspect technology to measure small bent tubes and wire with performance that exceeds
the most demanding measurement requirements:
- Utilizes newest generation 8 Gigabit Ethernet high resolution Cameras.
- Industrial strength, long lasting LEDs evenly illuminate measuring cell.
- Long-life durable and stable, high precision photogrammetric glass table.
- Lateral doors permit measurement of longer parts.
- The TubeInspect P8's system is able to fit through standard doors.